Electrical, mechanical and fire suppression services
Our electrical, mechanical and fire suppression services companies have deep experience in a wide variety of work across the country. Some of our past projects include electrical work on the world's largest observation wheel and extensive work for the gaming industry, as well as work in professional sports arenas and national parks. Our customers are as varied as our experience.
We serve numerous market areas, including mission critical, health care, commercial, industrial, aviation, power generation and automotive.
- Low and high voltage and specialized installations for inside electrical needs.
- Installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, plumbing systems and assembly line conveyors.
- Design, fabrication and installation of fire suppression systems.
- Project management from concept and design through construction and completion.
- Solar PV system installation.
Fabricating electrical and fire suppression components in the shop instead of in the field saves time and increases efficiency at the time of installation, allowing us to complete projects faster. Building and assembling everything in a controlled environment ahead of time also reduces the risk of injury.
BIM, or building information modeling, plays a key part in the prefabrication process, allowing us to zero in on the details to prefabricate parts with extreme accuracy.
The preconstruction process helps work out the kinks before a project starts, allowing projects to be executed more efficiently, on time and within budget.
Our experienced team provides value engineering, design and design assist services so our clients don't have to work with a third party. We advise clients on product selection and conduct constructability reviews. Our team also provides budgeting assistance from conceptual to construction documents to ensure projects stay within parameters.